There are three tracks to choose:
1) Abstract Only Track: This track welcomes papers that are published abstract only
2) Full Paper Track: This track welcomes papers that are fully completed and published as a full paper in the conference proceedings
3) Paper in Progress Track: This track welcomes papers and proposals that are not fully completed and still on-going. Both papers and proposals in this track are eligible to be published as full papers, if they are completed and the authors prefer this.The authors can also prefer to publish abstract only in every case.
After submitting one of the above tracks, your submission will be subject to double blind review process. Then you will receive a notification email within three weeks whether you are accepted or rejected for the conference. If you are accepted, we will send you an official acceptance letter and submission number that you should include in all further correspondence.
After your submission is accepted, you are required to
1) send your abstract or completed full paper in required conference format
2) make your full payment first and register.
If at least one of the authors does not register for the conference, his/her paper or abstract will not be published in the conference proceedings.
Formatting Specifications for Abstract and Full Paper:
Manuscripts for IIBA 2015 proceedings require special care in preparation. Please read the below “Author Guidline Template” carefully; technically unsuitable manuscripts will be rejected. The simplest way to follow the guidelines is to download and replace the text in the below file with your own words – using the styles provided as far as possible. Please use the EasyChair System with your own account to re-submit your paper.
PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION INCLUDING “NAME, UNIVERSITY, AFFILIATION, AND CONTACT ADRESS” IN THE “PRE-SUBMISSION” DOCUMENT AS THIS CONFERENCE USES DOUBLE BLIND PEER REVIEW PROCESS.
Note: You can publish your paper also abstract only in conference proceedings.